About Travel Nursing
One of the most prominent benefits of being a travel nurse is having a stable, highly in-demand career, earning a lucrative income ($$$) with the opportunity to travel all over the country.
Next Move Inc.
TRAVEL NURSING 101
Perks & Benefits
TRAVEL NURSING PERKS
Servicing nurses nationwide we provide:
- 13-Week travel nursing contracts
- Flexible schedules ranging from 3 to 5 days per week
- Average weekly pay of $1900 gross
Benefits of working with Next Move:
- 65% of the premium paid by Next Move on medical, dental and vision
- 401K with 4% match
- Maximum allowable IRS travel stipend + a healthy meals and expenditure stipend
- Educational opportunities
- Licensing /certification renewals
- 1:1 attention via phone to discuss open positions before you apply
- Resume and application assistance for any position you’re interested in
- Relationships with premier healthcare institutions which provide you with the step up you need to secure and land those elite assignments
- Highest pay in the industry
- 24/7 availability either by text or by phone
HIGHEST PAYING NURSING JOBS
HOW WE OPERATE
We’re not here to waste your time with endless applications and skills checklists. We take the time to get to know you, your needs and your qualifications all before you ever have to fill out a single form. With thousands of jobs coming in daily, and a dedicated recruiter team available to you 24/7, you’ll never regret checking out what we have to offer.
All you need to qualify to be a travel nurse is 2 years of experience, 2 recent referrals, an active license in your speciality and an updated resume.